Monday, August 31, 2009

SCIE is pleased to announce Learnkey Inc. to our growing list of endorsements.

"As a company that provides continual training in the workplace, Ethics and Integrity in the workplace continues to be our top training courses that are called out in all Business, Governments, and Educational facilities. The idea that a student would be involved in a student organization that focuses and is exposed to just some of the issues at hand would be a great skill and something that would stand out on a resume through the hiring process. The “SCIE” membership provides an endorsement that will be recognized for the outstanding awareness of ethics and integrity. As a business leader I could easily see this organization as one that I could endorse and support. Ethics in the workplace along with personal integrity is a key to our future leadership teams and workforce."

Jamie Franzman

COO ,Learnkey, Inc

www.learnkey.com

2008 Eddie Award Winner


1 comment:

  1. I took a stand today and am so proud of myself. I failed to do the required homework, and when i got to class, a person who sat next to me handed me their notebook and was allowing me to copy off of them. I gave it back and said i would rather take a 0 than cheat. Thanks SCIE! you really do help!

    ReplyDelete